UCHC Technician I SWSP
Company: Rutgers University
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Rutgers University Correctional Health Care is seeking a Part
Time UCHC Technician I for the Southwoods State Prison, located in
Bridgeton, New Jersey.
The UCHC Technician I participates as a member of the clinical
and administrative medical team at the prison. Provides direct and
indirect patient care to inmates under the direction of a
Physician, Advanced Practice Nurse, Physician Assistant, or a
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Takes vital signs, height and weight and documents in the
- Assists the physician/associate practitioner with procedures as
needed, including preparing the inmate for the examination.*
Assists with the cleaning, sterilization and securing of equipment
within the Health Service Unit.
- Maintains or assists in maintaining the supply stock in the
Health Service Unit by ordering in a timely and appropriate
- Maintains the supply stock in the examination rooms. Assists
with inventory audits as requested.
- Aggregates the orders of all medications and forward to the
pharmacy provider/local pharmacy.
Keywords: Rutgers University, New Brunswick , UCHC Technician I SWSP, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!