Senior Manager, Site Operations Manager
Company: Bristol Myers Squibb
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision -
transforming patients' lives through science. In oncology,
hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the
most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our
passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive
meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we
pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
- Primary interface with service provider for service
- Frequent contact with managers/employees in other departments
and/or customer representatives to coordinate activities concerning
operational decisions and business requirements.
- Ensures the interests of the customer are primary; acts as
champion for customer.
- Support development and management of site operating
- Provides leadership, guidance and problem-solving skills to
employees either within the department or through project/process
- Performs work, conducting activities and solving difficult or
- Primary customer of site engineering for site capital
infrastructure projects, as well as development of CAPX plan.
- Assure proper commissioning and turnover of all capital
projects to ensure customer needs are met.
- Develop and assure compliance with department SOPs, EHS
policies and procedures including corporate/division policies.
- Champion for site energy initiatives as well as ongoing energy
- Site owner for site shutdowns and primary customer interface
for related activities.
- Responsible for site auditing as it relates to environment,
health and safety in partnership with site EHS.
- Management of "out of scope" contracts supporting site
- Oversight for service provider outcomes; reviews site
CPI/KPI/GPI where applicable.
- Coordinate site emergency response.
- Administers company policies by making decisions on matters of
day-to-day implementation and interpretation. Must be able to
- May be required to support other sites in the region.
- BS Degree or equivalent experience desired.
- Minimum of ten years experience in operations, maintenance and
service management of industrial buildings, research buildings, and
systems, office systems and utility plants.
- Hands on experience in the procurement, negotiation, and
management of contracts with maintenance suppliers, contractors and
- Broad Technical knowledge of facility operations,
infrastructure, engineering and systems.
- High level of interpersonal, communication and presentational
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills, sound business ethics,
and ability to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations and industry practices
such as GMPs, GLPs, AAALAC, IQ/OQ/PQ regulations, environmental
regulations, building codes, ADA and OSHA requirements.
- Experience in managing the financial aspects of facility
operations and services including budget development, expense
forecasting, SAP transactions and cost tracking.
- Ability to identify and solve technical problems in very
complex research systems.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on
the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our
individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive
culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency,
accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest
potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and
flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of
competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our
employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work
and in their personal lives.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with
disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process,
reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their
roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to
accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in
completing this application, or any part of the recruitment process
direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit
careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal
Employment Opportunity statement.
Keywords: Bristol Myers Squibb, New Brunswick , Senior Manager, Site Operations Manager, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!