UCHC Mental Health Clinician III FT NSP
Company: Rutgers University
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Rutgers University Correctional Health Care (UCHC) is seeking a
Mental Health Clinician III for the Northern State Prison Facility
located in Newark, New Jersey. The Mental Health Clinician III
participates in the assessment of clinical needs of adult inmates
sentenced to the Department of Corrections.
Among the key duties for this position are the following:
- Arrives at DSM V multi-axial diagnoses with precision and
accuracy by the end of the evaluation sessions.
- Makes clinically based decisions regarding appropriateness for
treatment, as well as preferred treatment modality.
- As assigned provides individual, group, and family
psychotherapy as clinically indicated to assigned inmates.
- Provides case administration services which include the
development and implementation of treatment plans for assignment
patients and ongoing assessments and release/discharge
- Shows leadership and initiative in support of the overall UCHC
Keywords: Rutgers University, New Brunswick , UCHC Mental Health Clinician III FT NSP, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!