Requisition ID: 171083
Job Category: Call Center
Location: Canada-Virtual-New Brunswick
Posted Date: 5/25/2021 8:58:39 PM
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one
interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service
and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of
thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to offer
customer support through phone to customers who have questions,
concerns or confusion around a particular product or service.
You're literally the voice of the brand, and a strong
relationship between our clients and their customers starts with
you. So only the awesome need apply.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Troubleshooting with the customers on how to update, and fix
Assist the customers in configuring and updating their
Review with the customers different Apps and functionalities on
You will use your positive attitude, your caring nature and your
top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on your
Talking to customers over the phone, email or chat to resolve
their questions or concerns.
Accurately document and update customer records in the computer
Upsell products or services to customers, if appropriate.
Remain calm and helpful even when dealing with upset
Escalate customer complaints and/or calls to your manager when
Provide feedback and recommendations to your manager on ways the
company can improve.
- Perform other duties as assigned by your management team.
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely
great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back
matters just as much - that's why we're so proud of Making Lives
Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated
to providing assistance to employees, their families and the
people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives betterone interaction at a
time. And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica
employee, you may receive:
- Paid training
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Retirement planning options
- Employee discounts through client programs
Working at Alorica means potentially having the freedom to
explore all kinds of career options - from customer service,
training, and tech support, to management, recruiting and more.
Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your
professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed -
because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- Language skills ( English and French )
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer service skills - and an overwhelming desire to make
lives better, one interaction at a time
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Conversational, patient and confident, with a positive
Qualifications - External
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS TO WORK FROM HOME
For this opportunity, you will be required to independently have
access to the following equipment and skills:
- Computer or Loptop ( Windows 10 ) Mac is not acceptable
- You will need to have or purchase a USB Headset (the sooner you
get these, the better.)
- Wired High Speed Internet access
- Internet Connection: DSL, cable, or fiber optic (no dial-up,
satellite, or wireless.) You MUST be able to hard wire into the
router via an ethernet cord.
- The comfort of your own home!
- Constant usage of phone and computer systems
Constant sedentary work. You'll typically be sitting for most of
the time, so be sure to get up and stretch once in a while. Your
circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let's make lives better. Let's defy the status quo. And let's go
beyond thinking outside the box - and decide to obliterate the box
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled