Senior Program Coordinator
Company: Rutgers University
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is seeking a Senior
Project Coordinator for the Institute for Families (IFF). This
positions supports a workforce of instructors and instructional
services that build the skills and knowledge of more than 8,800
professionals each year.
Among the key duties of this position are the following:
- Responsible for the identification, recruitment, assessment and
coaching of instructors with the capacity to facilitate high
quality learning experiences.
- Provides technical assistance, coordination, and networking
opportunities to build the instructors' competencies.
- Provides subject matter expertise and testing of learning
content developed and delivered by the program.
- Serves as a key liaison interfacing with stakeholders and IFF
- Supports the Senior Program Administrator and Associate
Director for IFF to define project requirements, develop project
plans, and monitor project timelines and benchmarks.
- Represents IFF at meetings and trainings with senior level
community and governmental leaders.
Keywords: Rutgers University, New Brunswick , Senior Program Coordinator, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!