Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner- PER DIEM DAYS AND NIGHTS available (12 hour shifts)
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Respiratory Care Department at Saint Peter's University
Hospital is an essential part of the multidisciplinary healthcare
team that works in collaboration with physicians and nurses to
provide compassionate, comprehensive, and individual expert care
through therapeutic and diagnostic services.
The Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner provides all
aspects of therapeutic and diagnostic respiratory care under the
direction of the shift supervisor.
Per-diems work a minimum of two 12-hour shifts per month.
- Performing diagnostic tests and therapeutic procedures as
appropriate to the ages of the patient's growth and development
through the life cycle factors.
- Initiating and maintaining mechanical ventilation.
- Responding to emergent patient care.
- Graduate of an AMA approved one year program in Respiratory
- Licensed by the State of NJ Board of Respiratory Care as a
Respiratory Care Practitioner and Registered Respiratory Therapist
(RRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC)
- Current certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) and Pediatric
Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- RRTs trained and assigned to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
are required to obtain the Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner- PER DIEM DAYS AND NIGHTS available (12 hour shifts), Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!