Company: Benchmark The Heldrich Hotel
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Come be a part of something bigger! More than 10,000 dedicated
employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise
and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies
in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to
succeed. - Come be a part of our "Be the Difference" culture, where
every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture
moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to
our guests, coworkers, and communities. We are a strong believer in
offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices,
policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at
both work and home. - Here are just some of the great benefits we
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance
to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and
professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as
AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details The Heldrich
Hotel-is a premier full-service conference center and hotel located
in the Theater District in downtown New Brunswick. What you will
have an opportunity to do:We are looking for a highly motivated
individuals to join our Guest Services team as a Bell Attendant.
The ideal candidate uses their engaging personality to create a
memorable first impression for our guests as they arrive for the
first time and throughout their stay. In offering a warm welcome to
our hotel/resort, the Bell Attendant assists with the unloading of
guest's luggage and provides a source of knowledge for the guest
for everything about the hotel, its amenities, and the local area
as they assist the guest to their room. - If you are a person who
enjoys engaging with people from all over the world and making
meaningful connections, as well as taking steps to "WOW" people, we
want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to
grow a career in hospitality with a world-class property.Your Role:
- Help guests discover their "Wanderlust" experience
- Provide exceptional customer service by being engaging and
taking sincere interest
- Interacts with all guests. The bell person/ guest services
attendant will welcome each guest to our hotel.
- If guests are arriving by motor vehicle, you will open their
door as you welcome them to the resort/hotel
- You will be escorting and orienting the guest to the front desk
- Upon check-in, you will escort the guests and their luggage to
their room. As you do so, you will be explaining our amenities and
fun facts they should know about our hotel.
- You will be working together with other attendants to ensure
each guest has a personalized experience and will "dive" to open
the door for all guests.
- Assist lobby attendant in keeping entrance area clean and
- "Be the difference" with all guest and employees and do more
than just "the norm". What are we looking for?Qualifications:
- At least one year in a customer service role with high guest
- Hospitality industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to solve problems when they arise.
- Ability to work in a team environment is a must.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Must be able to work a full shift standing and going back and
forth to the valet lot and different areas of the hotel.
- A strong desire to make an impact on other people
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift
- Must be available to work various shifts including weekends and
holidays Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.
Keywords: Benchmark The Heldrich Hotel, New Brunswick , Bell Person, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!