Transport Aide-Per Diem
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionThe transport aide transports patients within the
various areas of the Hospital from the time of admission until
discharge. Utilizes various equipment in performing these
functions. This includes:
- Performing patient transport services using a stretcher,
wheelchair, bed, geri-chair, carriage or by walking patient,
according to Department policy.
- Assisting Nurse, as instructed, in the transferring of patients
from a bed, wheelchair, stretcher etc.
- Moving equipment and furniture properly into and out of the
patient's room to permit transport equipment to be moved within the
- Responsible for having a working knowledge of various medical
support equipment and infection control procedures.Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Ability to read and
comprehend detailed instructions. Must have the ability to read,
write and speak English.
- Work requires standing and walking for approximately 75% of the
work time. Must have the ability to perform physical tasks, such as
pushing, pulling and lifting.
- Excellent customer service skills.Grade 110
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , Transport Aide-Per Diem, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!