Company: System One
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 12, 2022
Job DescriptionTitle: Validation - Training SpecialistLocation:
New Brunswick, NJStart date: ASAPResponsibilities:
- This role, is a key participant in the company-wide values,
processes, and its customers.
- This role shall also provide individual or group trainings
on-site, remote via web-based sessions and/or can issue training to
as read and understand trainings to its customers.
- The Training specialist promotes, designs and delivers
effective training to GMP operations in CSO.
- The Training Specialist, under limited supervision, conducts
integrated training needs assessments.
- This role delivers a comprehensive range of training and
education programs in their field of expertise.
- Additionally, this role will implement PD training requirement
and assure alignment of training practices through CSO NBR
- Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals and
guides and course materials such as handouts and visual
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements
are not seen
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as
outlines, text, and handouts
- Develops training curricula and recommending instructional
goals and objectives
- Ensures that all CSO related training are properly captured,
stored, and archived
- Develop and assure Role Based Curricula training programs
- Assure data related to training is available and maintained in
an audit ready state.
- Ensure alignment of training practices in Clinical Supply
Operations (CSO) in the departments listed in New Brunswick
- PAR - Parenteral DP manufacturing
- OSD - Oral Solid Dosage DP manufacturing
- P&L - Packaging and Labeling
- ISC - Integrated Supply Chain
- Assist with the training programs as needed such as ‘train the
- Work with departments to assure training curriculum is
appropriate and properly focused based on job functions.
- Communicates effectively with management, quality unit, peers
and colleagues within and outside the department for all training
- Makes and acts on functional area task decisions while
balancing speed, quality, and risk
- Identifies and escalates technical and/or business issues
promptly; must be able to have the ability to solve routine issues
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment for self and
- Experience with managing training
- Understanding of GMP documentation and data integrity
- Experience with training management application, such as
SuccessFactor or ComplianceWire
- Strong experience with Excel
- Comfortable with Microsoft office and other computer-based
- Attention to detail and very organized
Keywords: System One, New Brunswick , Training Specialist, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!