Community & Operations Intern
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 13, 2022
Coterie is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Intern who can
assist with day-to-day needs of the business. We're looking for
someone who can dedicate 30-60 minutes per day, Monday through
Friday to assist our CEO with customer experience, social media and
operations. This paid internship will give you an opportunity to
learn the basics of running a consumer, venture-backed
- Monitor our customer experience platform to provide prompt,
personalized, and complete resolutions to customer questions and
- Engage directly with customers on our social media platforms by
responding to comments and DMs.
- Repost community content on our Instagram
- Manage relationships with our wholesale customers
- Process all orders coming in from third party platforms
- Dive in wherever else is needed!
- Minimum 3 month commitment, with the opportunity to stay on
- 1 hour time commitment per day, Monday through Friday. We can be
flexible to your schedule!
- College student or recent grad
- No direct experience required! We'll teach you the basics and be
here to support as needed.
- Ability to absorb information quickly and execute tasks
- Possess customer empathy and understanding
- Ability to work independently and own important tasks
Keywords: Coterie, New Brunswick , Community & Operations Intern, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!