Billing Adjustment Coordinator - REMOTE
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 17, 2022
US2160 Sysco Guest Supply, LLC
Minimum Level of Education:
High School or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience:
Who We Are
Guest Worldwide is a leading global manufacturer and distributor to
the Travel and Leisure industry, providing products to over 25,000
hotels in 109 countries. We manufacture personal care amenities and
a full range of textiles, and, we distribute nearly everything else
you find in the hotel public guest areas in the hotel room. Guest
Worldwide is also a wholly owned subsidiary of Sysco. Sysco is a 54
billion dollar, industry leading, global food and beverage
distribution company, employing thousands of employees worldwide
and home to the 13th largest sales organization in the world. For
more information, visit www.guestworldwide.com.
The Billing Adjustment Coordinator is responsible for the
processing of billing and cost adjustments (i.e., credits for
damaged products, incorrect shipment counts, wrong products, etc.)
needed to reconcile customer invoices, vendor purchase orders, and
general ledger accounts. Heavy data entry volume exceeds 350
- Following receipt of a Credit Authorization form from the Sales
and Customer Service teams, ensure proper authorization is received
and enter adjustments to PeopleSoft.
- Review supporting documentation for completeness ensuring there
is an applicable invoice or purchase order to apply credit or
adjustment against. Research discrepancies and/or obtain and update
- Provide Sales teams with updates or status on pending or
processed credits and adjustments, and address inquiries and/or
- High School degree or GED equivalent required.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years related billing and data entry experience.
- PeopleSoft ERP preferred.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and
professional interactive skills are necessary to perform at a high
degree of proficiency.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from suppliers, customers, management and
- Capable of working with internal staff from other departments
in a proactive and constructive manner.
- Respond promptly to requests for service and assistance as
- Follow up as needed.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities/deadlines
and shift priorities as necessary.
- Uses time effectively.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Develops alternative solutions.
- Displays willingness to make decisions.
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Makes timely decisions.
- Approaches others in a tactful manner.
- Reacts well under pressure.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Team player attitude with the ability to work
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Proficient use of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
The physical, mental, and environmental conditions in which the
work is performed. The demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of this job.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk and use hands and
fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and telephone to
talk and hear.
- Frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- May require limited travel (LessThan5%) to and from other
office and customer locations to attend company events, staff
meetings or training sessions.
- May be required to utilize personal vehicles for business
travel that may result in long periods of sitting. Must maintain a
valid driver license with a driving record that meets Company
minimum standards and current automobile insurance coverage as set
forth by Sysco.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- May require evening work depending on business needs.
This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level
of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of
employees in this classification. The duties described are not to
be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee.
Management reserves the rights to add, modify, change or rescind
the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable
accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the
essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position
description changes the at-will employment relationship existing
between the Company and its employees. This job description
supersedes prior job descriptions.
For information on Sysco's Benefits, please visit
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over
57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco
operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and
serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and
professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic
organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their
expectations. We're looking for talented, hard-working individuals
to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco
is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or
any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its
subsidiaries and affiliates.
Keywords: Sysco, New Brunswick , Billing Adjustment Coordinator - REMOTE, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!