Company: Perfect Placement Group, LLC
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 22, 2022
- Employee Type: Full-Time Non-Exempt
- Job Category: Quality Control
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Minimum Experience: 3 Years
- Hourly Pay Rate; $17We are searching for a motivated &
experienced QC Inspector. The QC Inspector performs quality checks
on bread products on the assembly line.ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Performs quality checks on bread produced on assigned
production line (e.g., Line 42 A, B, C, Line 43) in order to meet
- Uses product color chart with dimensions, in order to evaluate
the breads, and accept those that achieve specification.
- Uses different tools, such as ruler, caliber, scale, and
quality template, to measure product dimensions and weight.
- Keeps documented records of defective bread weight to analyze
and investigate root cause of defects.
- Works with Packaging Supervisor and Quality Assurance
Inspectors to provide feedback to Line Operators and packers.
- Rotates work schedule between conveyor area and packaging
- Contributes to a continuous improvement culture.
- Informs supervision of any problems or complications that may
- Attends company scheduled meetings when applicable (i.e.,
safety meetings, production meetings, department meetings).
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
required. -In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities
listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Meeting company standards pertaining to quantity and quality of
work performed on an ongoing basis, performing all work-related
tasks in a manner that is in compliance with all Company policies
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives
regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties
and assignments. - -Must follow all Company Safety policies, as
well as all GMP regulations and all lock-out/tag-out requirements
according to OSHA requirements.
- As an employee at Europastry USA, you must also be aware of
issues associated with food safety and safe food handling practices
that are relevant to your job. - Food Safety Training conducted by
a qualified staff member is mandatory. You must know how to
recognize, prevent and alleviate food safety hazards. This position
requires good working knowledge of the SQF code.Qualifications:
- High school education, GED and 3 years experience or up to 3-5
years of related manufacturing experience. -What can Europastry
offer to you?
- Competitive compensation package including: Medical, Dental,
Vision, Life Insurance & ADD, STD, LTD, 401K, FSA, and Paid Time
- Sign-on bonus up to $1,500
- Attendance bonus up to $1,500
- Ongoing opportunities for development and career
- Exciting fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.Powered by
Keywords: Perfect Placement Group, LLC, New Brunswick , QC Inspector, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!