Wellness Respite Associate (Crisis Intervention Services) - Part-time
Company: Collaborative Support Programs
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Wellness Respite Associate role works under the direction of the
Program Manager and will provide supportive services geared toward
facilitating the center guests' successful stay, learning crisis
coping skills and working toward realizing their full potential.
Work as part of a team, to provide services consistent with
agency's mission, vision, values, Psychiatric Rehabilitation
principles and the concept of wellness and recovery. This program
provides an alternative to hospitalization for individuals with
psychiatric disabilities who are in crisis. During their stay,
guest will work on a Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) and be
linked to services and resources within their community. Guests
stay a max of 10 days.**Sign-on Bonus of $1,000.00
- Schedule: Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays 7:30am- 6pm (30 hours
- High School Diploma or GED plus 4 years of related work or life
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in
a mental health/human service or health related discipline
- Valid NJ drivers' license with acceptable driving record is
- Excellent written and verbal skills, strong assessment skills
and organizational skills are required.
- Ability to manage crisis and strong computer skills;
- Knowledge of psychiatric rehabilitation model preferred.
- Lived Experience: CSPNJ prioritizes hiring people who have been
trained to use their own life experience dealing with mental health
or substance use challenges to inspire and support others.
- Must obtain their first dose of the primary series of a
COVID-19 vaccination by their start date PM22PI182414970
Keywords: Collaborative Support Programs, New Brunswick , Wellness Respite Associate (Crisis Intervention Services) - Part-time, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!