Company: Alpha Consulting Corp.
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: November 25, 2022
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
- Min of 2yrs experience in regulated environment (prefer Pharma
- Min of 8yrs working in training environment such as data entry,
creation of courses.
- ELMS experience (min of 5yrs, preferably with Compliance
- Other ELMS could be SuccessFactors.
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite.
- Intermediate skills with SharePoint.
- Ability to create and maintain internal SharePoint
- Ability to work closely with team by communicating clearly and
- Can handle multiple tasks, processes, and programs in a
- Uses administrative and organizational skills to support a team
function or management.
- Organizes and control data and records for training and record
- Schedules and communicates training events in Learning
- Ensure requests and data entry is timely and accurate.
- Detailed oriented to ensure accuracy with data entry.
- Performs additional general office duties as assigned.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and
availability to Kevin:
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-03109
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting Corp., New Brunswick , Training Coordinator, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!