Company: Alpha Consulting
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: January 22, 2023
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ The candidate must be able
to work Onsite so local candidates only please. Required
- 4+ years of technical lead experience.
- 4+ years of Solutions Architect experience in distributed
systems (not just web solutions).
- 2+ years of Manufacturing IT OR Automation systems
- 2+ years of cross-functional team experience.
- Knowledge of network and hosting infrastructure concepts.
- Strong Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word skills .
- 2 to 3 years' Solution Architect experience with at least 4
years of prior Technical Lead experience.
- 1 to 2 years' experience working with cloud technologies and
- 2 to 3 years' experience designing and overseeing solution
- Proven analytical skills to properly turn requirements into
solution architecture the meets business outcomes.
- Proven analytical skills to properly evaluate vendor solution
- Ability to lead and/or develop conceptual, logical and solution
architectures across application, data, and technology
- Ability to review project deliverables, including design
document review, for completeness, quality, risk and compliance
with established project architecture standards, enterprise
standards, and business vision and expected outcomes.
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the architecture
effort, including the plans, interdependencies, schedule, budget,
and required personnel.
- Ability to define and present the architecture, e.g.,
conceptual, logical, data, and solution, including dependencies, to
an architecture review board.
- Ability to design and develop cost effective solutions that
meet functional, technical, performance requirements and align to
- Experience designing and overseeing the implementation of
solution designs, including solution integrations.
- Experience in interacting with development teams, communicating
design, and overseeing technical implementation and
- Ability to coordinate and work with multiple teams to
successfully implement a solution, including, but not limited to,
Integration teams, Data Architecture team, vendors and/or solution
- Ability to identify, document, communicate and resolve/mitigate
design and system development risks and issues.
- Good understanding of master data strategies, data lakes, and
- Ability to clearly communicate architecture decisions, risks,
and benefits to all levels of the business.
- Ability to work within a project team.
- Able to manage technical activities for a cross functional
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communications
- Must exhibit ability to be collaborative and results
- Must be able to explain key architecture and infrastructure
concepts to local IT team members and managers.
- Must be able to create and maintain detailed logical Visio
drawings representing proposed solutions and related
- Strong understanding of the Clinical, Regulatory and Safety
- Ability to work independently. Project Description:
- The positions main responsibility will be to provide solution
architecture and technical oversight to multiple projects in the
drug development domain.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing overall
technical management, but also be able to take responsibility to
document the architecture, including conceptual, logical, data, and
solution for all projects.
- Assist IT teams at manufacturing plants in the development of
- Those solutions are typically vendor provided, so key areas
include infrastructure architecture compliance, integration with IT
systems, integration with common manufacturing IT systems like
historians, Manufacturing Execution Systems, DeltaV, logical
network definition, technical requirements definition.
- Also, will need to work across support teams and project
management teams to ensure that technical issues are identified and
- Will be part of an existing enterprise-level manufacturing
architecture group. This 6+ month position starts ASAP. Please
E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability
to Maureen: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE
U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, New Brunswick , Solutions Architect, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!