IT Project Coordinator
Company: Alpha Consulting Corp.
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: January 27, 2023
IT PROJECT COORDINATOR
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
- Work with the Enterprise Manufacturing Execution System (EMES)
Managers supporting the Global Manufacturing Organization (GMO)
- Demonstrate high capacity for developing professional
relationships with global Manufacturing site team members and help
elevate the EMES brand and presence at those sites by helping guide
and manage their requests to the EMES team.
- Have a willingness to learn, be organized, have a great
attention to detail, and be able to work in a cross-functional
- Demonstrate proper meeting demeanor, excellent verbal and
reading comprehension, grammar, spelling, and typing.
- Track, monitor, and consolidate incoming issues and request in
the EMES through different channels, including MS Teams, Jira,
- Ensure all requests are properly filled out by the requestor
and routed to the appropriate team member .
- Coordinate with EMES/Site IT/Global Manufacturing team members
and managers to aid in resolving issue tickets, change requests,
and releases in a timely manner .
- Liaise with EMES and Global Manufacturing sites team members to
learn departmental needs and goals (gathering requirements and
facilitating meetings/communications to discuss requirements)
- Serve as a point of contact for both EMES team members and site
team members and departmental leads to manage incoming support
- Maintain/Create reporting and dashboard data in ServiceNow and
the E-MES Confluence Wiki to ensure project or request status is
communicated clearly to all parties and up to date.
- Schedule and manage meetings between appropriate
cross-functional team members to allow for maximum clarity related
to issue tickets or change requests.
- Work with new EMES team members to ensure they have all the
appropriate access needed for their role .
- Associate degree required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 6+ years of Advanced Excel.
- 6+ years of MS Office Suite.
- 5+ years of strong business coordinator/administrative
experience with a large company.
- 2+ years of experience with Confluence or Jira is a plus
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, ability to work
within deadlines, and attention to detail is a must .
- Be organized, have a proactive work style, and have a
willingness to learn .
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
- Experience with Confluence and Jira or experience with a
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform is a plus
- Ability to take initiative and establish processes as needed
- Comfortable in a customer-focused role, ability to work with
others and communicate with anyone is a must .
- Experience in working in a technical environment (Software,
Engineering) is a plus but not required .
This 12+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and
availability to Krysty:
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #22-03228
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting Corp., New Brunswick , IT Project Coordinator, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!