Executive Administrative Assistant
Company: Alpha Consulting
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: March 17, 2023
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ Hybrid
role. Minimum of 50 percent of time on-site will need to be split
between Client's Summit West, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ campus.
- Reporting to the Executive Director of Global Upstream & Cell
Line Development, this individual will be responsible for general
administrative support to the local Biologics Development employees
(approximately -200 staff) in New Brunswick and Summit West New
- This position is a hybrid role, however minimum of 50 percent
of time on-site will need to be split between Summit West, NJ and
New Brunswick, NJ campus.
- Support of 2 Executive Directors and respective
- Calendar, Travel & Expense Management .
- Functional Area Org Chart Ownership .
- Ownership/upkeep of Functional Area Org distribution lists
- Organizational based announcements .
- Tracking/Consolidating promotions & new hire, work anniversary
- Tracking/Consolidating administrative roll-ups as needed .
- Communications Support (Input into newsletter, HR dates, etc.)
- Active member of BD Administrative Coordination Team, BD Buzz &
BD Culture Team .
- Coordination of on-site/off-site meetings, events, town halls
and leadership level functional area meetings .
- Administrative follow-up, roll-up as needed from functional LT
- Special assignments as needed in BD .
- Support of multi-area/large meetings as prioritized by BD
functional area head .
- Provide back up support to cross-Biologics Development
- Support on-site executive/LT visitors (Escort, register in
visitors watch, update badging, allocate space, etc.) .
- Project Manage site-based leadership team meetings & follow-ups
- Active member/participant of BD and any site applicable admin
- Site distribution list ownership .
- Site based announcements .
- Site e-time coordinator .
- Upkeep/procurement of site-based office supplies .
- Support of BD culture/social events .
- Support of central area/pantry related facility work orders (as
- Support of large on-site meeting events/tours/visitors .
- Support of site-based seating/onboarding support (Support of
seating assignment, general "how to ) .
- Site Survey Support (as needed) .
- Support BD Data Management (upkeep of lists, initiatives,
tracking, etc.) . Required Skills:
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent with 4-7 years
(intermediate) experience in the field or in a related area
(regulatory/compliance-based) environment is desirable.
- Strong PC experience required including MS Office Outlook,
Calendar, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Sharepoint .
- Has strong organizational skills, pays close attention to
detail and follow-up, and properly balances priorities and
- Must be proficient in various company systems (or willing to
learn rapidly) (Concur Travel/T&E, MS Teams, SAP, eSetup, Conf
Room Scheduling, WorkDay, and Sharepoint) and other office tools
(Office365, Calendar, email and audio/ video conferencing).
- Detail oriented with excellent oral and written communication
- Adapts easily to new learning situations, can establish
priorities, is very proactive, reliable, and accountable, and works
with minimal supervision.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and collaborate with
internal/cross-functional assistants .
- Must have a good work ethic, be proactive and accountable .
This 12+month position starts ASAP. Please E-MAIL your resume
(attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget:
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-00499 MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, New Brunswick , Executive Administrative Assistant, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...