Assistant QC Scientist
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Job Title: Assistant QC Scientist Location: New
Brunswick/Summit, NJ Type: Contract - Overview -A Leading Global
pharmaceutical company, with a location in NJ is looking to bring
on an Assistant QC Scientist to join their team. Candidates with a
background in Quality Laboratory Procedures and experience with
Analytical Equipment, -please apply! - Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will perform key activities including
inventory management, ensuring laboratory cGMP compliance is
maintained, execution of UPLC and HPLC instrumentation maintenance
(cleaning), assisting with laboratory work orders, writing
procedures and technical documents as required, pipette calibration
organization, and providing communication of business-critical
information to methods development management. - Requirements
- Working experience in research laboratory environment.
- Ability to keep accurate records, strong attention to details,
follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- Advanced ability to accurately and completely understand,
follow, interpret and apply Global GMP requirements.
- Advanced ability to communicate effectively with team members,
department management and cross-functional peers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team,
self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude. Good
interpersonal skills are a must.
- Technical writing skills.
- Problem-solving ability/mentality, technically adept and
- Knowledge of HPLC, UPLC, and CE instrumentation a plus.
- Ability to set priorities, manage timelines and effectively
react/manage changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate honestly, transparently, and effectively
with peers, department management and cross functional peers.
- Ability to utilize electronic Quality systems, Word, Excel, and
- Requires a bachelor???s degree in science, preferably in
Biochemistry, Chemistry, Molecular and Cellular Biology, or related
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a health
authority regulated environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may
substitute. -It is preferred that the candidate have analytical
experience including but not limited to in the following
techniques: Chromatography (HPLC or UPLC), Spectrophotometry
(UV/VIS), and Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) based testing.
Benefits System One offers eligible employees health and welfare
benefits coverage options, including medical, dental, vision,
spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, and
participation in a 401(k) plan. -
Keywords: Joul--, New Brunswick , Assistant QC Scientist, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!