Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Job Title: Assistant/Associate Scientist Location: New
Brunswick, NJ Type: Contract - Responsibilities
- Execute hands-on pilot scale operations and process development
studies involving harvest filtration, chromatography, and
ultrafiltration/diafiltration using AKTA-Unicorn chromatography
- Perform routine lab activities, including buffer preparation,
column packing, sample submission & shipping, and maintaining lab
- Documenting process results in electronic notebooks and
- Analyze, summarize, and present process and analytical data to
management as needed.
- Travel to Summit or New Brunswick, NJ, as needed. -
- B.S. in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology,
Biochemistry, or related biologics fields with 0 - 3 years of
industry experience is required
- Prior hands-on experience with downstream purification is
desired, including chromatography using AKTA,
ultrafiltration/diafiltration, viral inactivation, and viral
- Knowledge of cGMPs as applied to process development and
scale-up is desired.
- Strong critical thinking, organizational skill, and attention
- Sound oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Work Environment & Physical Demands: Physical demands such as
lifting to 50 Lbs. and standing for long periods are required to
perform essential functions successfully.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Benefits
System One offers eligible employees health and welfare benefits
coverage options, including medical, dental, vision, spending
accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, and participation in a
401(k) plan. -
Keywords: Joul--, New Brunswick , Assistant/Associate Scientist, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!