CAR-T Manufacturing Operator
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. , a member of Johnson & Johnson's
Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Operator,
CAR-T located in Raritan, NJ . #CART At Janssen, we never stop
working toward a future where disease is a thing of the past. We're
the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, and you can
count on us to keep working tirelessly to make that future a
reality for patients everywhere, by fighting sickness with science,
improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with
heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest
difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious
Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Arterial
Hypertension. Visit us: www.janssen.com POSITION SUMMARY: This
position is responsible for performing manufacturing procedures and
the execution of scheduled tasks within a CGMP environment. This
position is responsible for the quality and maintaining the highest
standards in compliance with company policies, procedures, and all
applicable regulations. Responsible for fostering site pride and
J&J citizenship. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Be part of the manufacturing operations team responsible for
the production of autologous CAR-T products for clinical and
commercial operation in a controlled current Good Manufacturing
Practice (cGMP) cleanroom environment.
- Independently execute manufacturing or manufacturing-support
processes according to standard operating procedures and current
- Execute manufacturing activities common to cell culturing,
purification, aseptic processing, and cryopreservation using
- Perform process unit operations according to standard operating
procedures and batch records, and record production data and
information in a clear, concise, format according to Good
Documentation Practices (GDP).
- Work in a team-based, cross-functional environment to complete
production tasks required by shift schedule.
- Aid in the development of manufacturing processes including
- Drive continuous improvement of manufacturing operations
leveraging own observation as well as the input of team
- Handle human-derived materials in containment areas.
- Support schedule adjustments to meet production.
- Accurately complete documentation in SOPs, logbooks, and other
- Demonstrate training progression through the assigned
- Accountable for maintaining a working knowledge of basic cGMP
requirements to ensure adherence to compliance policies and
- Wear the appropriate PPE when working in manufacturing and
other hazardous working environments.
- Proactively maintain a clean and safe work environment. Take
necessary action to eliminate safety hazards and communicate to
others any observed unsafe behaviors
- Ensure materials are available for production.
- Perform tasks on time in a manner consistent with quality
systems and cGMP requirements. ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES :
- Support the ongoing production schedule by:
- Report to work on time and according to the shift
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attend departmental and other scheduled meetings.
- Practice good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate a positive team-oriented approach in the daily
execution of procedures.
- Promote and work within a team environment
- Learn new skills, procedures, and processes as assigned by
management and continue to develop professionally.
- Support investigation efforts as required.
- Responsible for audit preparation and participation. *This is
not an exhaustive or comprehensive listing of job functions. May
perform other duties as assigned. AUTONOMY and COMPLEXITY:
- Needs direction to perform manufacturing daily tasks within
- Support and contributes to projects
- Assist in troubleshooting routine manufacturing processes
- Support and execute non-routine manufacturing activities. Are
you interested in joining a team that is positively impacting
patient's lives through cutting edge cell therapy? Apply today to
be part of the #CAR-T team!
Keywords: Disability Solutions, New Brunswick , CAR-T Manufacturing Operator, Other , Raritan, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!