Company: Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: April 1, 2019
Johnson &Johnson Consumer IT is recruiting for an IT Lead in
Information Technology todrive initiatives for the Consumer IT US
Programs organization. The key focusis on delivering strategic and
innovative solutions to the business whileassisting in managing the
overall demand and prioritization for the J&J;Design Office
(JJD) in New York, NY or New Brunswick, NJ.Johnson &Johnson
Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson
ConsumerCompanies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care
and skin careproducts that address the needs of consumers and
health care professionals andincorporate the latest innovations.
The portfolio includes heritage brandsJOHNSON'S Baby and BAND-AID
Brand, as well as leading skin care brands suchas AVEENO and CLEAN
& CLEAR .The selectedcandidate will lead, plan, influence, shape &
define the overall ITstrategic direction in support of the JJD as
they continue to expand theircapabilities to support the J&J;
Enterprise. This includes management of a100+ user Macintosh
environment (including the associated architecture),responsibility
for the NY o ce, and strategic direction, growth, and support ofJJD
capabilities across the enterprise as they expand globally.
Responsible formanaging multiple initiatives as well as being a
hands-on technical leader withfocus on developing and enhancing
technical and business partner relationships.The candidate should
have strong communication skills (written andpresentation) and will
be a leader in shaping the JJD.The candidate willbecome part of the
Consumer IT US Programs Organization and is required toprovide
subject matter experience working directly with business
partners,contractors, and other J&J; organizations. The
individual will beresponsible for interfacing with senior
leadership to provide support forproject decisions and gain support
for additional activities. The candidatewill demonstrate decisive
leadership skills, open to new innovations andoverall drive the
collaboration plans for the future. This is a position withglobal
focus and can be based in either New York, NY or New Brunsick, NJ,
withregular travel to the JJD o ces in NYC and may require
additional travel tosupport projects at other
- Partner with the business partners to manage the overall IT
demand & continuously manage business partner expectations.
- Prepare and deliver regular updates and communications (verbal
and written) to the Business and IT Sr. Leadership teams, and
extended business partners.
- Understand and de ne business drivers, requirements de nition,
design gap analysis, prototyping, execution and deployment
- Ensure business partners are aware of new and emerging
technologies in the Open Innovation, Business Process Management,
and UX/Digital Design.
- Conduct research on current/future technologies, processes and
best practices, benchmark with other internal J&J; companies
and external partners, and determine application of new
- Lead projects of medium and large complexity, and act as
Liaison between the various IT organizations to ensure successful
delivery of initiatives to the business partners.
- Champion the change management efforts of IT initiatives with
the business partner community.
- Interface with suppliers and vendors to evaluate software,
hardware, or services and make recommendations.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are established and meet
expectations of the business partners.
- Perform analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance
- Actively participate as core team member for key business/IT
- Participate in the business planning activities by identifying
future business demand, working with Sr. GSDO leadership to gain
alignment and ensure appropriate funding.
- Provide coaching/guidance to peers, junior team members, co-ops
- Apply principles, concepts, and practices of the J&J;
- Ensure that J&J; information assets are appropriately
identi ed and valued, and are protected by complying with and
enforcing all local and worldwide security policies.Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; an advanced
degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of IT experience is required.
- Disciplined project management skills are required.
- Advanced PM certifications are preferred.
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following is
required: Cloud, SAAS, and/or Mobile models.
- Hands-on experience working with the Macintosh platform is
- Broad understanding of Design Principles (User Interface and
Business Process Mapping) is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and manage work in
accordance with full system lifecycle (SDLC) from concept, core
application development principles to production deployment is
- Experience implementing global process/systems is
- Hands-on experience supporting an application portfolio
(post-launch) is required.
- This position can be located in New York, NY or New Brunswick,
NJ and may require up to 25% travel.Johnson & Johnson is an
Affirmative Action andEqual Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity,
age, national origin, or protected veteran statusand will not be
discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc, New Brunswick , IT Lead, Other , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!