Sr. Financial Analyst, Global Functions Finance FP&A
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: January 16, 2020
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc (Corporate) is recruiting for a
Senior Financial Analyst to join our Global Functions Finance team.
The position is based in New Brunswick, NJ and is a permanent
position reporting to the Finance Director, Global Functions
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united
the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace
research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and
services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's
most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care
products, as well as a provider of related services, for the
consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are
more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over
125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a
billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the
talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the
career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness
of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal
The Senior Financial Analyst, Global Functions Finance FP&A
will provide financial support across various fronts that are
critical to the management of the J&J Global Functions. The
Global Functions Finance Office is responsible for providing
financial leadership and support to the structure established as
part of the ESP Transformation Project that concluded in early
2019. Enterprise Standards & Productivity (ESP) delivered
world-class functional area services that bring value and support
our pace of innovation for the benefit of customers and patients.
We completed implementation of the new operating models for HR,
Finance, IT, and Procurement which are enhancing the way the
businesses and functions work together, leading to stronger
business partnering, efficiency and effectiveness. In addition, the
Global Functions have deployed a single global instance of TM1 that
enables planning and actual reporting across the functions on a
Major responsibilities for the position include:
- Coordinating and leading Global Function reporting (actuals,
- Provide budgeting support (BP, forecasts, actuals analysis) to
in scope departments.
- Play a key role in the ongoing deployment and support of the
Global Function TM1 instance (master data management, reporting,
- Ad Hoc requests that originate from the Operational Agility
initiative and are linked to running our Global Functions.
- Interaction will be with the Global Function Finance teams,
J&J Global Services, Corporate Finance, Tax, & Group Finance
- A minimum of 3 years of Finance, Accounting, or other related
business experience is required.
- 3+ years of prior experience in Financial Planning & Analysis
with prior exposure to budgeting and financial reporting is
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a
major in Finance, Accounting, Business, or Economics.
- An MBA, CPA, or CMA is a plus.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills are required.
- Organization and strong communication skills are required.
- The ability to manage and prioritize multiple requirements, as
well as strong collaboration skills are required.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a new, dynamic,
and fast paced environment.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are required to include
pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, and formulas.
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations is required.
- Familiarity and experience with TM1 and SAP is preferred.
- This position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ, and may
require up to 10% of local travel to other J&J locations in
central NJ and eastern PA.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, New Brunswick , Sr. Financial Analyst, Global Functions Finance FP&A, Professions , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!