Carpenter - Projects, Full Time
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: April 25, 2021
Summary: Responsible for direct coordination of skilled and
semi-skilled carpenters and painters. Performs a variety of skilled
carpentry, including construction or repair work, design,
installation and fabrication of casework, maintenance, job
inspections and safety checks to keep the Medical Center and
facilities in effective operating condition. Leads members of
specific shops and performs the functions of Carpenters to maintain
the facilities of the Medical Center.Specifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Ability to read,
comprehend and transmit complicated and detailed instructions.
- A comprehensive understanding of the carpentry program or
similar on-the-job training and 3-5 years of related carpentry
- A general understanding of the carpentry trade normally
acquired through an apprentice carpentry program or similar
on-the-job training and 4-8 related carpentry experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines, to concentrate and pay attention to
details up to 50% of the time.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively and in a
courteous manner with Medical Center Personnel up to 50% of the
- Work requires prolonged standing over 90% of the time and the
ability to walk, climb ladders, lift and carry objects up to 20
pounds 50% of the time and heavy objects up to 50 pounds 5% of the
- Work requires exposure to unpleasant odors up to 10% of the
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , Carpenter - Projects, Full Time, Professions , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!