Cyber Security Analyst Apprentice
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Information and Data are some of the most important organizational
assets in today's businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be
a key advisor for IBM's clients, analyzing business requirements to
design and implement the best security solutions for their needs.
You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between
enabling and securing the client's organization with the cognitive
solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise
security business in the world.
**Your Role and Responsibilities**
As a Cyber Security Apprentice at IBM, you'll work in Security
Operations Center where you will have the opportunity to apply your
technical knowledge using the latest tools and technologies in
supporting and preventing cyber threats for our clients.
As Cyber Security Apprentice your responsibilities will include,
but are not limited to the following:
- Monitor and audit client systems to ensure the protection of
those systems, information resources, and data within
- Monitor, track, and analyze networks/systems for potential
security violations/anomalies and respond to all such incidents
- Work with all teams to investigate potential security violations,
respond, and report accordingly
- Perform continuous monitoring duties such as vulnerability
assessments, manual configuration reviews, and event analysis.
- Conduct incident/event investigation and analysis and tests
security products and systems to detect security weaknesses.
- Assess and detect network vulnerabilities.
- Maintain security system infrastructure.
- Maintain awareness of cyber trends, threats, and
- Install, configure, deploy, integrate, operate and maintain
Keywords: IBM, New Brunswick , Cyber Security Analyst Apprentice, Professions , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!