Company: Judge Group, Inc.
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Location: New Brunswick, NJ Description: Our well known client
is currently seeking a Business Analyst who can report directly to
the Lead IT Business Partner for Biologics Development and will
assist in the day to day IT planning activities.This job will have
the following responsibilities:
- Organizes and presents ideas in a convincing and compelling
- Persuades and influences others with effective verbal and
- Understands the value of process-centric approach to business
analysis and capability development.
- Command of project management techniques and tools.
- Develops or modifies moderately complex information systems
documentation and conveys this information to technical team for
translation into programming languages or implements into COTS
- Identifies process, technology and organizational role changes
necessary to support business goals and objectives.
- Experience in leading business process re-engineering efforts
for at least one medium-to-large software project.
- Understanding of business strategy development techniques.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years stakeholder and business partner management
- 2+ years requirements gathering
- 2+ years documenting IT processes
- 2+ years business process mapping
- 2+ years managing IT Projects
- Nice to have 2+ years experiences with scientific applications
(ELN, LIMS, ect) Contact: This job and many more are available
through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at - provided by
Keywords: Judge Group, Inc., New Brunswick , Business Analyst, Professions , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!