Non-CDL University Bus Driver - New Brunswick
Company: First Transit
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 5, 2022
University Campus Bus Driver - We will provide you paid training
to get your Commercial Driver's License! Rutgers University Campus
Bus Driver Join First Transit Rutgers for Walk-In Interviews! Every
Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM at 621 US Highway 1 North
Brunswick NJ 08902 (Look for Unit D) Meet the team and learn more
about your future career as a driver --- There will be an
opportunity to fill out an online application and for an
on-the-spot interview! Join the First Transit team as a University
Campus Bus Driver, operating exclusively for the Rutgers University
Main Campus, located in North Brunswick, NJ. Come be part of the
Rutgers community with a rewarding, stress-free, and satisfying
career! As a Bus Driver, you'll be responsible for safely
transporting students & faculty around the Rutgers North Brunswick
campus in a courteous and reliable manner. If you love serving
people and driving – come work for us! First Transit is proud to
- Driver Wages start at $20 per hour!
- Fare Ticketing not required on the University Campus.
- Company-Paid Training and no cost annual DOT Physical
- All Drivers provided Summer and Winter Uniforms at No Cost
- Attractive Benefits Packages, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage.
- 401(k) savings plan with company contribution.
- 1 Week Paid Vacation or Vacation “Cash Out”, Paid Holidays, and
One Week Paid Sick Time Available.
- Professional, Safe, Stress-Free Environment
- Take advantage of winter break and summers off! We Want You to
Drive With Us, If You:
- Are at least 21 years of age
- If you have your Class D license, we will provide you PAID
training to get your Commercial Drivers License!
- Have at least 3 years of driving experience (personal or
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are able to work night shift hours and days assigned. *Please
Note - All candidates are subject to a pre-employment drug screen
and DOT physical. Now is the time to enhance your career, not just
pursue another job. You do not want to miss out on this tremendous
opportunity! Apply today online! We aspire to have a culture where
all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse
workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status. First is also committed to
providing a drug-free workplace. For candidates applying to
positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles California, First will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco
Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. First
is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain
and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growth for
Keywords: First Transit, New Brunswick , Non-CDL University Bus Driver - New Brunswick, Professions , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!