Company: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital New Brunsw
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 6, 2022
RWJBH is seeking an EEG Technician in the EEG department for the
New Brunswick campus. This is a full-time, evening position (40
hours/week). The hours are 11:00am - 7:30pm. Job
- Performs Transcranial Doppler (TCD) studies.
- Responsible for troubleshooting basic technical issues on EEG
- On call weekend and holiday rotation required.
- Board Registered EEG Technician required; if not registered,
must be board eligible.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the neuro field strongly
- High school diploma or equivalent required. RWJBarnabas Health
is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital New Brunsw, New Brunswick , EEG Technician, Professions , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!