Company: HotRun Inc.
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you an experienced Industrial Manufacturing
Maintenance Supervisor who practices reliability, predictive and
preventative maintenance, leadership skills and willingness to grow
into further leadership roles? If yes please read through
requirements and apply.The maintenance supervisor provides
leadership in the maintenance of the injection molding, plastics
packaging, extrusion machines and secondary equipment in order to
ensure the production of quality products on a timely basis. You
will be responsible for all aspects of the maintenance department
which includes maintenance mechanics. The maintenance supervisor
will schedule and assign all duties to be completed by the
department, purchase spare parts, set up a spare parts inventory,
maintain the PM program and provide technical guidance to the
- Minimum 5 years experience in a related position in industrial
manufacturing maintenance preferrably in high speed packaging.
- Progressive knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic,
pneaumatic systems, not limited to primary production but
facilities maintenance, HVAC, secondary operations
- Results Orientated - including the ability to communicate this
necessity to others including Maintenance Manager, Technical
Manager, Plant Manager
- Ability to react to issues in a timely manner and be flexible
with people and operational assets.
- Organizational and problem solving skills as well as coaching
and teaching skills.
- Ability to get people organized in a manner that allows each of
them to contribute to the success of the group.
- Ability to listen as well as communicate effectively.
- Expertise in process improvement principles.
- Possess a value-added attitude.
Keywords: HotRun Inc., New Brunswick , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!