Data Quality Consultant
Company: Iris Software Inc.
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: June 21, 2022
IRIS client, a global consumer health corporation, embraces
research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and
services to advance the health and well-being of people wants to
hire a strong Data Quality Consultant for 18 Months Contract
With more than 128,000 employees globally the Client s innovations
in health care touch the lives of over a billion people every day,
throughout the world.
Title: Data Quality ConsultantDuration: 18 MonthsLocation: Hybrid
Role (New Brunswick, NJ)
No C2C only w2
- EDQ is relatively a new organization. We require someone who is a
self-starter and able to have many data & people skills in order to
serve and grow the EDQ function.
Based on the above our resource skill requirements are:
- 6 to 10 years of data quality & data management
- 2 to 4 years of Data Profiling (with IDQ or other tools)
- 4 to 6 years of Data Analyses experience (identify anomalies
- 4 to 6 years of MS Office to analyze data sets and present
- 4 to 6 years of experience in data analysis, data profiling and
data quality management.
- 4 to 6 years of experience with JIRA, SharePoint, MS Excel,
Spotfire, and Tableau is preferred.
- 4 to 6 years of experience with QC, QA, Regulatory, and IT is
- 4 to 6 years of experience with a DBMS like Oracle or
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
supporting system validation, data quality management in both GxP
regulated and non-GxP environments.
Qualitative Skills needed are:
- Good understanding of the drug and device development
- Strong verbal and written communication / presentation skills
(Write clear and technically documents)
- Experience in application development lifecycle
- Strong expertise and ability to facilitate and accurately
capture communication of team members
- Inherent skills to be structured and time-box priorities
- Ability to influence others re. data quality benefits
- Demonstrate strong leadership to drive work forward,
multi-task, make and act on decisions while balancing speed,
quality, and risk
- Provide creative ideas or solutions to improve data quality and
- Strong sense of ethics, diplomacy, and discretion
- Strong critical thinking to analyze complex situations and
discern critical issues.
- Able to work effectively in highly matrixed and multi-cultural
workforce and build strong relationships by being transparent,
reliable, and delivering on commitments.
- Excellent team player attitude
Keywords: Iris Software Inc., New Brunswick , Data Quality Consultant, Professions , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!