Patient Care Technician - Per Diem - All Shifts
Company: Saint Peter's Healthcare System
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionIn accordance with professional nursing
standards, skillfully administers total patient care based on
individualized needs of assigned patients and families. The Patient
Care Technician will:
- Assists with activities of daily living (ADLs), patient
transfers, and discharges, monitors basic physiological parameters
as delegated by the RN.
- Provide Age specific care as directed by RN.
- Participate in planning and evaluation of patient care by
communication of all information pertinent to patient's
- Provide direct patient care in accordance with the Plan of Care
as appropriate to the ages of the patients served including growth
and development through the life cycle factors (Neonates,
Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults and Geriatrics) and an
understanding of the range of treatment needed by these
- Is knowledgeable of emergency procedures.
- Provide for patient hygiene, comfort and safety.
- Report all necessary information and/or unusual occurrences of
an urgent nature as they develop.Requirements:• High School
diplomas or equivalent.• Successful completion of (must have at
least one of the following):• Nursing Assistant/Patient Care
Technician or Certified Medical Assistant Training Program•
Previous related experience or EMT OR• One semester of nursing
fundamentals OR• Successful completion of Saint Peter's PCT
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Saint Peter's Healthcare System, New Brunswick , Patient Care Technician - Per Diem - All Shifts, Professions , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!