Company: Adecco USA
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Adecco is currently assisting Leading University, recruiting for
Compensation Analyst in New Brunswick, New Jersey. The pay rate is
based on experience up to $50/hr. Fully Remote Opportunity! These
Jobs are for Tri-State area NY, NJ and CT located candidates. For
instant consideration, Apply Now! Compensation Analyst Job require
candidates to work closely with Sr. HR Consultants and the
compensation specialists to initiate and classify new positions,
fill vacancies, and request reclassifications and in-grade
adjustments. Responsibilities for these jobs include but are not
- Provides analytical and tactical support for compensation
- Evaluates Classification and Recruitment Forms.
- Monitors the job evaluation process to analyze job content,
focusing on responsibilities and required skills & knowledge level
needed to fulfill the position and determine appropriate grade
levels within the existing compensation structure based on market
competitiveness and internal comparison.
- Collaborates with HR partners review and classify position, and
other compensation actions by ensuring compliance with bargaining
unit agreements and compensation policies, guidelines, and
- Assists with qualification of finalist selected for hire.
- Assists and directs departmental staff with hiring and
terminating employees, staff disciplinary matters, staff grievances
for union employees and other collective bargaining units
- Handle the communication of personnel actions
- Documentation of processes and procedures
- Provide assistance and support with HR processes, procedures,
and transactions Candidates must meet the following requirements to
be considered for this job: Education, Certifications, or Special
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in job evaluation, job
classification and compensation administration. Required
- Knowledge of compensation laws and regulations required.
Excellent statistical analyses, problem solving, communication
- Ability to interpret external market studies to meaningful
conclusions. Collective bargaining experience is a plus What's in
it for you?
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training This is an amazing 6-month Temp opportunity
with the possibility of extensions. Apply now for instant
consideration for Compensation Analyst job from Tri-State Location
!Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate
Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your
information, please navigate to
https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, New Brunswick , Compensation Analyst, Professions , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!