Customer Service Representative - Commute and Transportation Services
Company: Alpha Consulting
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: March 20, 2023
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE COMMUTE AND TRANSPORTATION
SERVICES NEW BRUNSWICK 50% Onsite. Required Skills:
- HS Diploma or GED and 1 2 years of experience in transportation
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short
correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from
clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor.
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal
department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Basic skills with Microsoft Office Suite products such as Word,
Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Ability to read and interpret road maps.
- May need to use GPS or another directional device.
- Ability to work handheld mobile technologies and
- Good organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to routine and non-routine
occurrences. Project Description:
- The Commute and Transportation Services Coordinator is
responsible for handling day-to-day employee commute and
transportation programs, including train station shuttles and
electric vehicle (EV) charging stations.
- The individual in this role provides customer service to those
looking for information on their commute options, communicates and
coordinates with service providers, manages user accounts, and
provides performance and utilization metrics.
- Coordinates shuttle driver schedules; communicates with shuttle
service provider management.
- Creates and maintains user accounts for train station shuttles
and EV charging program.
- Provide timely and friendly customer service to commuters
seeking information about commute options.
- Keep charging station maintenance records and coordinate timely
- Monitor service provider performance and services
- Coordinates off-hours access for shuttle service provider
- May perform other duties as assigned or requested by
- Performs other duties as assigned. This 12+ month position
starts ASAP. Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with
rate and availability to Jessica: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT MUST BE
ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, New Brunswick , Customer Service Representative - Commute and Transportation Services, Professions , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...