NewBrunswickRecruiter
the smart solution for New Brunswick jobs

Non CDL Independent Contractors - Call or Apply Today!

Company: Amerifleet
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: April 10, 2019

Job Description:

Amerifleet, North America's biggest and best fleet logistics services company is seeking experienced, professional, Independent Contract Drivers to deliver fleet vehicles regionally and over the road. As an Independent Contractor, you will be responsible for picking up and delivering fleet vehicles throughout the US.Your role is to be the front line contact with our customers and to provide the highest quality of service throughout the pick-up and delivery process. You will be responsible for safely transporting our cars and vans to rental locations, dealerships, clients, etc.This is a 1099 Contractor Position paid per mile. Receive 80% up front and remaining 20% when settlement of run is completed. Flexible hours. Convenient locations. Perfect for seniors and retired military.Minimum Requirements:Valid Driver LicenseValid DOT Medical CardMust be 24 years oldCredit CardAt least 1 year of OTR driving experience is preferred, but not requiredSatisfactory MVR (motor vehicle record)Working knowledge of Hours of Service and how to complete a Log Book (electronic or paper)Work knowledge of Smartphone and Smartphone AppsCall 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today! Associated topics: cdl a owner operator, contractor, independent contractor, lease, lease purchase, own truck, own truck driver, own truck driving, own your own, owner operator driving

Keywords: Amerifleet, New Brunswick , Non CDL Independent Contractors - Call or Apply Today!, Professions , New Brunswick, New Jersey

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Other Professions Jobs


Person in Plant External Manufacturing (East Brunswick,NJ)
Description: Req : br Location: Offsite, New Jersey, United States br Job Category: Technical Development br Work Location: OFFSITE br Organization: Supply Chain br Employee Status: Full-time br Job Type: (more...)
Company: Celgene
Location: East Brunswick
Posted on: 04/27/2019

Class A CDL Team Driver - Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus!
Description: Benefits br br Late model equipment - Fully loaded br Up to 10,000 Sign-on bonus br Increased pay br 5,000 miles per week
Company: Transco Lines, Inc.
Location: Mount Vernon
Posted on: 04/27/2019

Seasonal Delivery Drivers
Description: Seasonal Delivery Drivers Amazon Logistics AMZL delivers packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We're looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team delivering (more...)
Company: Amazon
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: 04/27/2019


Benefit Consultant Reps (Telecommute) " Will Train
Description: We are currently interviewing for Benefit Consultants. Work from home with the nation's
Company: Ameriplan
Location: White Plains
Posted on: 04/27/2019

CDL A OTR Reefer Drivers
Description: Shaffer is now hiring CDL A OTR reefer drivers Drivers earn .51 to .56 CPM start pay depending on experience. Find out why we have the lowest turn over rate in the industry Benefits:-- Starting Pay: (more...)
Company: Crete Carrier Corporation
Location: Lakewood
Posted on: 04/27/2019

Billing Data Analyst - Work From Home
Description: As a Billing Data Analyst, you will have the opportunity to provide data analysis to support, compile and report key information for billing operations and our overall revenue cycle objectives. This is (more...)
Company: Mommy Jobs Online
Location: Levittown
Posted on: 04/27/2019

Customer Care " Online Automotive Consultant
Description: Our agents who are currently servicing this campaign love to provide service to this client because of the diverse duties involved. As an agent for this client, youll be providing chat support, email (more...)
Company: Mommy Jobs Online
Location: Lakewood
Posted on: 04/27/2019

Seasonal Delivery Drivers
Description: Seasonal Delivery Drivers Amazon Logistics AMZL delivers packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We're looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team delivering (more...)
Company: Amazon
Location: Hicksville
Posted on: 04/27/2019

CDL A Northeast Regional Company Drivers
Description: Truck Driver Benefits: br br .65/mile NY city driver pay br .55/mile regional driver
Company: Hartt Transportation Systems
Location: Levittown
Posted on: 04/27/2019

Healthcare Consultant Needed
Description: Start A Career Today Are you looking for a safe and legitimate way to make money from home If so, we are currently
Company: Career Division
Location: Levittown
Posted on: 04/27/2019

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest New Jersey jobs by following @recnetNJ on Twitter!

New Brunswick RSS job feeds