Company: Tennant Company
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: December 7, 2018
$60,000 to $80,000, The Sales Specialist will focus on new account service and support outside sales representative in winning new accounts. The Sales Specialist will also participate in installations and resolve any customer concerns. The ideal candidate will need to communicate at all levels internally as well as within external customers. In addition, the Sales Specialist will make decisions and direct work flow autonomously.The individual hired into this role will be provided with a fully insured company vehicle, benefits starting day 1 of employment, and a base salary plus incentive.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support direct, indirect and strategic accounts channels through:
- Prospecting for new accounts
- Supporting current accounts
- Product demonstrations and installations
- Distributor Sales rep training
- Assist in the transportation of demonstration equipment between reps and regions
- Maintain and nurture a strong business relationship with all customers and partners
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products and applications
- Participate in seminars and trade showsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years of business experience in a sales or sales support role.
- Ability to effectively present and demonstrate products and services to a wide range of buying influences.
- Strong aptitude for presentations, demonstrations and training
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people
- Organize and prioritize business and activities to make the most efficient use of time and resources.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge with existing company technology.
- Time management and prioritization: balance time between post sales follow up, new account development, demonstrations, and ongoing support.
- Effectively use technology to communicate, manage data, record and retrieve customer contacts, and access essential information about our business.
- Develop and demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the sales process.
- Must pull trailers as per DOT regulations and safety
- Must meet physical requirements of the position including ability to hook up trailers and load demonstration equipmentLet us introduce you to Tennant Company. We're everywhere. In your sports clubs, shopping malls, office buildings, parking lots. We make things that make things look like new. We bring new cleaning ideas to market. There is new dirt every day and our machines clean it up. With manufacturing operations and sales, service and support functions across globe, your journey at Tennant can take you places you never expected. If you want to get your hands dirty on a project, step up with your own ideas, or maybe even explore talents you never knew you had, Tennant Company is a place where that can happen. Because at Tennant, we like to think like new. Begin your journey with us. Let's reinvent how the world cleans.Equal Opportunity EmployerTennant Company is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skill, ability, reliability, productivity, and other factors important to performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, or any other basis protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
Keywords: Tennant Company, New Brunswick , Outside Sales, Sales , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!