Company: Republic Services
Location: New Brunswick
Posted on: October 8, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY: The Sales Coordinator ? Open Market provides
assistance to the Sales Manager and Sales personnel to facilitate
and support the acquisition, maintenance and servicing of new and
existing residential, commercial, industrial and recycling
customers by managing and ensuring the accuracy of the Sales
Transaction Reports; completing commissions reports; reviewing
outstanding collection reports and related items; producing and
verifying Contact Relationship Management (CRM) reports; and
preparing various month-end closing reports.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager and all sales personnel to
ensure the day-to-day administrative requirements of the Sales
Department are met.
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of the Sales
Transaction Report (STR); review the report after production to
ensure that all entries have been properly recorded and all
transactions have been accurately reconciled. Review the STR on a
weekly basis with the Sales Manager to resolve any items of
- Coordinate with all Sales personnel to ensure accurate tracking
of commissions prior to submission for payment; reconcile any
outstanding issues and prepare commission reports for approval by
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Company?s Contact
Relationship Management tool to be able to produce management
reports, reconcile outstanding items on such reports, and/or enter
- Create new client file jackets and file in a secure location,
with limited access, in accordance with the Records Management
Policy; may be required to review client records and gather
information prior to creation and establishment of client
- Reviews with Sales personnel, accounts that are going to be put
on lock or be canceled and summarizes issues, outstanding items and
other important topics for the Sales personnel to be aware of.
- Perform other job-related duties, as required.
- Demonstrated proficiency in typical office software such as
Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Professional presentation skills.
- Good time management skills to ensure assigned responsibilities
are completed in an efficient manner.
- Good communication skills; is able to effectively communicate
to all levels of management, both internally and externally.
- Strong active listening skills; gives full attention to what
other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being
made, asking questions when appropriate, and letting others fully
state their ideas.
- Grasps concepts quickly and has good follow through skills;
adheres to work schedule and follows through on challenges as they
arise; maintains a positive outlook.
- Has the ability to identify the information needed to clarify a
situation; seeks information from appropriate sources; has the
ability to tackle a problem using a logical, sequential approach
and can anticipate the implications of actions.
- Is self-motivated; maintains a feeling of pride in work; has a
strong work ethic and strives to achieve all goals; is competitive
and has a strong drive to win; takes appropriate risks.
- Is trustworthy and maintains the highest level of
confidentiality at all times.
- Is high energy, friendly and engaging.
- Has a service orientation; is actively looking for ways to help
- Associate?s or Bachelor?s Degree is desirable.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 2 years of experience as an administrative assistant in a
professional office setting, providing professional administrative
support to multiple professional level employees.Republic Services
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.
The statements used herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of the work being performed by an employee in this
position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties and skills required by an
incumbent so classified.-- Furthermore, they do not establish a
contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion
of the Company.
Republic Services, Inc. is an industry leader in U.S. recycling and
waste services. Through its subsidiaries, Republic---s collection
companies, transfer stations, recycling centers and landfills focus
on providing reliable environmental services and solutions for 14
million commercial, industrial, municipal and residential
customers.Each day, Republic empowers more than 31,000 exceptional
employees to do their best work. The Company takes pride in the
commitment to the safety of employees and communities; customer
engagement; environmental stewardship and sustainable practices;
community involvement, and innovation in all aspects of its
business operations. Republic strives to be an employer of choice
for top talent and works to create and maintain an environment that
attracts, develops and retains people who are aligned to serve
customers and preserve the planet.
Keywords: Republic Services, New Brunswick , Sales Coordinator, Sales , New Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!